E Signatures Legally Binding
Use HelloSign to Create E Signatures That Are Legally Binding
Did you know that validated eSignatures are legally binding and even more secure than traditional pen and paper signatures? In fact, protected eSignatures have been legally permissable in courts since the 2000 ESIGN Act was enacted. You can safely use eSignatures to sign all your most important documents and enjoy the incredible benefits of bolstered security like time-stamped audit trails, bank-level security of information, and safe online storage of your documents.
HelloSign is an eSignature provider, empowering users to legally sign documents online through a user-friendly signing experience and secure signing flow. You can sign documents with your own electronic signature, send documents out via email to collect legally binding signatures from others, or both. Trusted by companies like Samsung and Intuit Workforce have long been happy customers of HelloSign.
In addition to providing an exceptional signing experience, here are just a few ways we protect out customers and their legally binding eSignatures:
- Time-stamped audit trails. You can easily track the journey of your document, including all instances when the document was interacted with (opened, viewed, signed, etc.). These audit trails are time-stamped and admissible in court.
- Compliant with all major eSignature laws. HelloSign has always met – and always will meet – standards for eSignature compliance. This includes the U.S. Electronic Signature in Global and National Commerce Act of 2000 (ESIGN), the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA) and the eIDAS.
- Signature authentication. HelloSign authenticates document signers so you know who is signing your documents. Any person signing a document via HelloSign must either have login information for HelloSign, or have received in their email account a request for signature.
- Automatic email notifications. In addition to viewing the engagement with the document via audit trail, you'll also receive email notifications alerting you when someone has interacted with the document.
- Password protected documents. You have the option to attach a signer access code to documents, adding yet another level of protection to your document.
Sign your first document using HelloSign. Create a HelloSign account to receive three free documents. Pro plans and above enjoy features like unlimited documents, signer access code, and team transaction overview.